Sofian Kiyine Net Worth: How He Built His Fortune Through Football?
Moroccan professional footballer Sofian Kiyine has made a name for himself thanks to his skills. He has played for several Italian clubs and the national team of Morocco.
This page will detail the life and career of Sofian Kiyine, including his net worth, biography and other information. In addition to providing information on the player’s 20 facts!
Sofian Kiyine’s Bio
Midfielder for Salernitana on loan from Lazio is Moroccan footballer Sofian Kiyine (born 2 October 1997). Kiyine, who was born in Belgium, is a Moroccan youth international.
Kiyine signed with Lazio on the same day he joined Salernitana, July 17, 2019.
Mohammed Kiyine Sr. was a striker in the professional football league. His mother’s identity remains a mystery, but she is said to be a stay-at-home mom. Both of Sofian’s younger brothers play football as well.
Sofian Kiyine’s Net Worth
Moroccan professional footballer Sofian Kiyine currently suits up for Cagliari Source of the Serie A in Italy. His fortune in 2023 is predicted to be between $1 and $5 million.
Career in Clubs
On January 8, 2017, Kiyine played in his first professional game for Chievo, a Serie A match against Atalanta. He officially joined Lazio and was loaned out to Salernitana on the same day, July 17, 2019. On January 28, 2021, he made a second loan back to Salernitana.
After spending the 2021–2022 season on loan with Venezia, Lazio sold him to OH Leuven, where he signed a four-year contract through 2026.
Explore our related articles:-
- Blueface Net Worth: How Much Do the Blueface Have in His Account?
- Sophie Fergi’s Net Worth: How Much Money Does Sophie Make a Year?
Profession on a Global Scale
As a member of Morocco’s U20 national team, Kiyine participated in the 2017 Jeux de la Francophonie, where he scored the game-winning goal in the championship match. As a result of his mother’s Italian ancestry, he can also represent Italy alongside Belgium.
View this post on Instagram
Read More –
- Sofian Kiyine was born on October 2, 1997, in Belgium.
- He holds Moroccan citizenship and has represented Morocco at the youth level.
- Kiyine’s father, Mohammed Kiyine Sr., was also a professional footballer who played as a striker.
- He began his youth career at the age of 8 with the Belgian club UR La Louvière Centre.
- In 2016, Kiyine signed his first professional contract with Chievo Verona.
- He made his professional debut for Chievo Verona in a Serie A match against Fiorentina in April 2017.
- Kiyine is primarily a central midfielder but can also play as an attacking midfielder.
- He is known for his excellent technical ability, vision, and passing range.
- Kiyine stands 5 feet 10 inches (1.78m) tall.
- He joined Lazio in July 2019 on a five-year contract but was immediately loaned out to Salernitana.
- Kiyine has also played on loan at FC Famalicão in Portugal and RKC Waalwijk in the Netherlands.
- In 2020, he helped Salernitana win promotion to Serie A for the first time in over 20 years.
- Kiyine has scored several spectacular goals throughout his career, including a long-range strike against Cagliari in January 2022.
- He has expressed his admiration for former AC Milan midfielder Andrea Pirlo and has been compared to him by some football pundits.
- Kiyine’s younger brothers, Mehdi and Ayman, are also professional footballers.
- He is known for his calm demeanour on the field and rarely gets involved in confrontations with opponents or referees.
- Kiyine is fluent in several languages, including French, Italian, and Dutch.
- He has expressed his desire to represent the Moroccan national team at the senior level.
- Kiyine is active on social media and often shares pictures and updates with his fans.
- He is considered one of the most promising young midfielders in Serie A and is expected to have a bright future in football.