Parker Schnabel’s Net Worth: The Secrets Behind His Gold Mining Success!
“The toughest thing is that it’s very seasonal work and we basically have four months to make a year’s worth of money, not only is it difficult but it is also dangerous because everybody is working long hours, long days … from a safety standpoint, that’s risky.” – Parker Schnabel
Parker Schnabel’s Net Worth: Parker Schnabel is an American gold miner and reality television personality best known for his appearances on the reality television shows ‘Gold Rush’ and ‘Gold Rush: Parker’s Trail’
His participation in ‘Gold Rush’ is famous for the episodes in which he attempted to assist the miners at Porcupine Creek, which premiered in 2010.
Parker Schnabel Bio
Parker Russell Schnabel was born in Alaska on July 22, 1994. The parents of Schnabel are Roger and Nancy Schnabel. Since he was five years old, he has been connected to mining.
Parker grew up working for his grandfather, and at a young age, he also began handling heavy machinery. When he was in high school, he achieved stardom and played basketball for the school.
Parker Schnabel’s Net Worth
American gold miner and reality television star Parker Schnabel have a net worth of $8 million(source:celebritynetworth). He is most known for his appearances in the long-running reality television series Gold Rush and its spin-off, Gold Rush: Parker’s Trail.
- Is Parker Schnabel Dating? Do you have the answer to this question? If, No! Here is the answer Is Parker Schnabel Dating?
Parker Schnabel’s Career
The 2010 Discovery Channel series “Gold Rush Alaska,” sometimes known as “Gold Rush,” features Parker as one of its subjects.
His role in the series is most known for the episodes in which he sought to assist the miners at the Porcupine Creek claim, only to realize that they knew virtually nothing about their work.
You may also like:-
- Lewis Capaldi Net Worth: A Reflection of His Growing Popularity and Success!
- Sahil Khan Net Worth: What is the Monthly Salary of Sahil?
- Valentina Bellè Net Worth: How Much Money Does She Have?
The fourth season of the show depicts his choice to leave the family mine and strike out on his own. In his first year operating his own mining business, Parker discovered a staggering 1029 ounces of gold.
From 2012 through 2016, Schnabel also starred in the reality television series Gold Rush: The Dirt. In 2017, he starred in the reality television spin-off Gold Rush: Parker’s Trail.
He has served as a producer on each of the three programs. Parker has mined nearly $13 million worth of gold by his 24th birthday.
- Parker Schnabel was born on July 22, 1994, in Haines, Alaska, USA.
- He grew up in a family of gold miners, and his grandfather, John Schnabel, was also a well-known gold miner.
- Parker Schnabel started working in the family gold mine at the age of 16.
- He became the foreman of the family mine when he was just 18 years old.
- Parker Schnabel is known for his appearance on the reality TV show, “Gold Rush,” which premiered on the Discovery Channel in 2010.
- He has been a regular cast member of the show since its second season.
- Parker Schnabel has become one of the most successful miners in “Gold Rush,” which has extracted millions of dollars worth of gold.
- In 2017, he starred in his own spin-off series, “Gold Rush: Parker’s Trail,” which followed him and his crew as they searched for gold in the jungles of Guyana, South America.
- Parker Schnabel has won several awards for his mining accomplishments, including the Young Achievement Award from the Yukon Chamber of Commerce in 2012.
- He is also a skilled heavy machinery operator and has used his expertise to improve his mining operations.
- Parker Schnabel is an avid snowmobiler and enjoys spending time outdoors.
- He has a degree in mining engineering from the University of Alaska Fairbanks.
- In 2018, Parker Schnabel was named one of Forbes’ “30 Under 30” in the energy sector.
- He owns several properties in Alaska, including a large home in Haines and a remote cabin in the wilderness.
- Parker Schnabel is active on social media and has a large following on Instagram and Twitter.
- He is involved in philanthropic work and has donated to several organizations, including the Make-A-Wish Foundation and the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Parker Schnabel has written a book about his experiences as a gold miner called “Gold Rush: The Inside Story of the World’s Greatest Gold Rush.”