2023 “the End, So Far” European Tour Announced by Slipknot
In order to promote their critically acclaimed new album “The End, So Far,” Slipknot have revealed the dates for the European portion of their next tour. The race is scheduled to be held during the summer of 2023.
The concert tour is scheduled to begin on June 7 at Nova Rock in Nickelsdorf, Austria, and is scheduled to come to a close at the Mercedes-Benz Arena in Berlin, Germany, on June 21. Both of these venues are located in Germany.
Along the way, Slipknot will perform headline sets at several of the most important festivals in Europe, including Copenhell, Rock for People, and Graspop. These destinations have already been confirmed.
You’ll find a list below with all of the tour dates and stops for your convenience:
- 7 Nickelsdorf, Austria – Nova Rock
- 8 Hradec, Czechia – Rock For People
- 10 Interlaken, Switzerland – Greenfield
- 13 Amsterdam, Netherlands – Ziggo Dome
- 14 Esch-Sur-Alzette, Luxembourg – Rockhal
- 16 Copenhagen, Denmark – Copenhell Festival
- 17 Dessel, Belgium – Graspop Metal Meeting
- 20 Hamburg, Germany – Barclays Arena
- 21 Berlin, Germany – Mercedes Benz Arena