Meredith Garretson’s Net Worth: Everything We Know!
Meredith Garretson is an American actress who has appeared in several films and television series, such as Resident Alien and Elementary.
Meredith is also one of a million people who can perceive the contours of different phonetic sounds. We do not know whether the sickness affects her due to her reclusive nature. Owing to the immense success of her recent work in the television series The Resident Alien, it appears that she is doing well as an actress.
Meredith Garretson’s Net Worth
Meredith Garretson is a relatively unknown actress, but she and her agent make it a priority to produce at least one feature film annually. We cannot establish how much she earns from her one feature, despite the fact that the mark has been quite high.
As a result, we will estimate her net worth using an approximate average. Meredith Garretson’s estimated net worth in 2022 is around $2 million. She earns a living by appearing in numerous television series and films.
Meredith Garretson’s Career
Meredith is an accomplished and well-known American actress. She has been acting since she was quite young. She is most recognized for her portrayal of Kate Hawthorne in the television series “Resident Alien.” Meredith Garretson has appeared in numerous films and television shows, such as “Prodigal Son,” “Fosse/Verdon,” “Elementary,” “The Good Fight,” “Luanda-Kinshasa,” “Two-Bit Taj Mahal,” “C: 299,792 Kilometers Per Second,” and “Blissestraße.”
Meredith has more than 5,000 Instagram followers, where she publishes photographs of her daily life and posters for her upcoming films. She gained notoriety after starring as Kate Hawthorne in the 2021 American science fiction television series Resident Alien.
She is also a graduate of James Madison University, where she studied musical theatre alongside Sara Tomko, whom she met at JMU and with whom she became close friends. Sara too was seen in Resident Alien as Asta.
Read More –
- Gaia Girace Net Worth: How She Built Her Fortune?
- Alicia Vikander Net Worth: How She Became One of Hollywood’s Top-Earning Actresses?
Meredith married Daniel Gartson, her longtime boyfriend, on June 26, 2016. In June 2022, the pair will celebrate their eighth wedding anniversary. Meredith and Daniel have frequently been observed spending quality time together.
View this post on Instagram
- Meredith Garretson is an American actress.
- She has been acting since she was quite young.
- Garretson is most recognized for her portrayal of Kate Hawthorne in the television series “Resident Alien.”
- In addition to television, Garretson has also appeared in numerous films.
- Some of the other television shows she has acted in include “Prodigal Son,” “Fosse/Verdon,” “Elementary,” and “The Good Fight.”
- Garretson also appeared in the short film “Luanda-Kinshasa.”
- She has also acted in the feature films “Two-Bit Taj Mahal,” “C: 299,792 Kilometers Per Second,” and “Blissestraße.”
- Garretson was born in the United States.
- She studied at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York City.
- Garretson has also trained with Uta Hagen and Larry Moss.
- She has performed in numerous stage productions, including “Uncle Vanya” and “The Seagull.”
- Garretson has won critical acclaim for her performances in both film and television.
- She has been nominated for several awards, including the Daytime Emmy Award and the Drama Desk Award.
- Garretson is also a writer and producer.
- She has written and produced short films, including “This Modern Man Is Beat” and “Phil’s Place.”
- Garretson is a member of SAG-AFTRA and the Actors’ Equity Association.
- She is also an advocate for the performing arts and arts education.
- Garretson has worked with organizations such as Opening Act and Rosie’s Theater Kids.
- She is active on social media, where she shares updates about her work and personal life.
- Garretson continues to work in the entertainment industry, and her future projects include both film and television roles.