The Entire Third Season Soundtrack for the Tv Show “Dead to Me” is Available Here.
See the list that has been released below for the soundtracks that will be used in the third season of Dead to Me.
The third and final season of the dark comedy series will soon be airing, and it will chronicle the story of the friendship that developed between Jane (Christina Applegate) and Judy (Linda Cardellini) after the two women were pulled together by a shared experience of loss.
The following may be found written in the plot summary for the third season: “For Jen and Judy, it all started with a hit-and-run. Now, another another terrible event is altering the course that their unbreakable friendship will take in the future. Every path led in this direction.”
James Marsden, Max Jenkins, Sam McCarthy, Diana-Maria Riva, Brandon Scott, and Valerie Mahaffy are some of the other actors that have appeared in the show. Liz Feldman is the one responsible for the creation of the Netflix series, and Will Ferrell, Adam McKay, and Applegate are the ones functioning as executive producers.
The show, just like in past seasons, will feature a lot of songs from a variety of different musicians. You can find the complete list further down the page.
- ‘In My Baby’s Arms’ – The California Honeydrops
- ‘Life Ain’t Worth Livin’ (If I Can’t Have You) – Joyce Street
- ‘Seasons In The Sun’ – Terry Jacks
- ‘Le Reveur (Der Traumer)’ – Peggy Brown Singers
- ‘The Thunder Of Steel Clouds’ – As Oceans
- ‘I Fall To Pieces’ – Patsy Cline
- ‘Can’t Get Enough Of Your Love, Babe’ – Barry White (performed by Yolanda at karaoke)
- ‘Always On My Mind’ – originally by Brenda Lee, other versions by Elvis Presley, Willie Nelson and Pet Shop Boys (performed by Ben at karaoke)
- ‘Mama Said’ – The Shirelles
- ‘Walking In The Sunshine’ – Ella Fitzgerald
- ‘Frill Ride’ – Sirrus
- ‘Lovely Day’ – Bill Withers
- ‘Nowhere To Run’ – Martha And The Vandellas
- ‘The Glory Of Love’ – Peggy Lee
- ‘Get Happy’ – Judy Garland (performed by Henry’s dance group
The third season of “Dead to Me” received positive reviews from the media, with one reviewer describing it as “breathtakingly funny to a bittersweet end.”
Back in July of 2020, the show was picked up for a third season, but production had to be put on hold because of the pandemic and Applegate’s diagnosis of multiple sclerosis in 2021.
NME gave the second season a score of four out of five stars and wrote in their review that “The storyline is drying up by this season’s finale, leaving doubts as to how the third chapter will serve the legacy of Dead To Me.” This new proposal, on the other hand, can be regarded as a success because it represents a continuation of Jen and Judy’s tumultuous but enduring friendship.