Is Overwatch 2 Season 10 and 11 Release Date Confirmed?
Overwatch 2 Season 11 Release Date: Overwatch 2, the highly anticipated sequel to the popular team-based shooter game Overwatch, has been in development for quite some time now.
Fans of the game are eagerly waiting for its release and are curious about the upcoming season 11. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at what we know so far about the release date of Overwatch 2 season 11.
What is Overwatch 2?
Overwatch 2 is a sequel to the popular first-person shooter game Overwatch, developed by Blizzard Entertainment. The game features a team-based multiplayer mode in which players select one of several heroes, each with unique abilities and roles, and work together to complete objectives and defeat the enemy team.
Overwatch 2 Season 10 and 11 Release Date
The anticipated release date for Overwatch 2 – Season 10 in the United States and the United Kingdom is Tuesday, April 23, 2024. In the United States and the United Kingdom, this game will be available on Start Date in twelve months.
Overwatch 2 Season 11 is anticipated to be released in the United States and the United Kingdom on June 25, 2024 (Source: Releases.com). It will be 14 months before this game is released in the United States and the United Kingdom.
Read More –
- Evil 4 Remake Release Date: A Third-person Action-horror Game!
- Atelier Ryza 3 Release Date: Is Atelier Ryza a Game for Women?
- Master your Financial Trading Game with These 3 Great Resources
Season 8 Prizes
- 65 Competitive Points for Bronze
- 125 Competitive Points for Silver
- 250 Competitive Points for Gold
- 500 Competitive Points for Platinum
- 750 Competitive Points for Diamond
- 1200 Competitive Points for Master
- 1750 Competitive Points for Grandmaster
Season 11 Alterations
Beginning with Season 11, users must have Blizzard SMS Protect enabled and play at least 50 matches in a region to be eligible for the Top 500 (PC only).
Overwatch 2 Season 11 is expected to be released on June 25, 2024 in the United States and the United Kingdom. Players must have Blizzard SMS Protect enabled and play at least 50 matches in a region to be eligible for the Top 500.