For students’ mental health and well-being, India’s Human Resources Development Minister announced the “Manodarpan” initiative. Manodarpan’s website and a manual on 21st century life skills were launched as part of this project by the minister.
For students at all levels of education, a national helpline number (8448440632) has been set up as well as a website for Manodarpan and a manual on 21st century life skills. Manodarpan’s official website is manodarpan.mhrd.gov.in and its helpline number is 8448440632, for those in need of counselling or other forms of psychosocial support.
Components of Manodarpan Are as Follows
Recommendations for action
- Web page two
- A national database and directory of professional counsellors
- Toll-free helpline numbers for the United States and Canada
- Option for live, real-time communication via web chat
- Take a look at the guide to modern-day competencies.
Under the Atmanirbhar Bhariyan initiative introduced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in May, Manodarpan is a new programme. When Nirmala Sitharam unveiled the fourth tranche of the 20 lakh crore economic stimulus package on May 17, she mentioned the Manodarpan scheme.
How Do I Get the Manodarpan App  to Work?
The Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan, established by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, includes the Manodarpan project. Many pupils have been despondent since the Covid-19 pandemic struck the planet, because they were unable to go to school. The government is providing this programme to help children and teenagers cope with their stress and anxiety.
Please Explain to Me What Exactly Is the Manodarpan App or Portal
- Download the Manodarpan App
- It is an effort to give pupils with psychological and counselling support. Anybody who feels the need for counselling can reach out to Manodarpan.mhrd.gov.in at 8448440632 or via their website, which has a contact form there. Additionally, it tries to address and alleviate the worries of parents and teachers.
You’ll find all you need on the website. Students can find information on how to make the most of family time while still learning. The site emphasises the inclusion of live, interactive online classes as part of the curriculum.
Educators can find resources to assist them in using cutting-edge methods to keep their pupils interested. It teaches life skills, as well as engaging activities like play and education..
In addition, the website hopes to aid parents in better understanding their children. In the period of Covid, parents take an active role in their children’s education. There are numerous ways to accomplish this on the site.
How Can I Download the Manodarpan App?
The portal can be accessed online. The same does not have an application.
Manodarpan’s App Release Date
READ ALSO-Public Finance: How Does Public Finance Work?
On Tuesday, July 21st, 2020, the web service and helpline will go live.
Who Started the Manodarpan Project?
The Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan initiative was launched by the Union Ministry of HRD and Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
App Manodarpan: How Do I Use It?
You can access all of the information on the website by clicking on the link.
The App’s Functions
- During the pandemic-stricken times, the service seeks to give a wide range of themes for the student’s mental health and emotional needs.
- Distinguished figures in education, psychological counselling, and mental health are on the panel to address the emotional and mental needs of children and adolescents.
- Counseling services will be provided by the panel, either online or via a helpline.
- Even in these difficult circumstances, the HRD ministry has emphasised the significance of continued education.
- Manodarpan’s website provides a wealth of information, including how-to videos and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Moreover, it includes an online chat service or platform.
- An ‘Enriching Lifeskills & Wellbeing of Students’ booklet may be found on our website. Teachers and students alike benefit from the books’ answers to questions they have.
- Other options include webinars, podcasts, and audiovisuals. Among them are posters, videos, flyers, comics, and short movies.
- App Evaluations
- Parents, students, and professors have all given the platform their seal of approval.
Some Have Praised the Government’s Decision, Saying It’s a Smart Move
Many people have applauded the move and are seeking emotional and mental health care.
For the sake of their children, the entire fraternity has agreed to use the services.
What Does the Manodarpan App Do?
By creating an understanding of a new “normal” and facilitating peer support, as well as encouraging online learning,
Manodarpan aims to bridge the gap between the home and the school throughout the Covid-19 pandemic and beyond.
How Do I Join the Manodarpan?
Visit the official website of Manodarpan – manodarpan.mhrd.gov.in – or contact on the hotline number – 8448440632 if you need help with psychosocial issues.
Under the Atmanirbhar Bhariyan initiative introduced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in May, Manodarpan is a new programme.
It is an effort to give pupils psychological and counselling support. Anybody who feels the need for counselling can reach out to Manodarpan.mhrd.gov.in at 8448440632 or via their website, which has a contact form there. Additionally, it tries to address and alleviate the worries of parents and teachers.