In recent years, the cryptocurrency market has experienced exponential expansion, resulting in an increase in the number of people willing to invest in Bitcoin in order to possibly earn market-beating returns.
It will be discussed in detail in this post, with a look at some of the top trading platforms on the market and a look at how you can make your Bitcoin investment right now – with tight spreads and no hidden costs!
Investment in Bitcoin doesn’t have to be difficult to understand. Our preferred trading platform, eToro, has four simple actions that you must follow in order to purchase Bitcoin. These procedures are shown below.
- Open an account with eToro – Head to eToro’s homepage and click ‘Join Now’ to sign up. Your capital is at risk.
- Deposit – Deposit at least $10 into your trading account using a credit/debit card, bank transfer, or e-wallet.
- Search for Bitcoin – Type ‘BTC’ or ‘Bitcoin’ into the search bar at the top of your screen and click ‘Trade’.
- Invest – Enter the amount you’d like to invest in Bitcoin
Where to Invest in Bitcoin
1. eToro is the best place to invest in Bitcoin safely.
Our favourite trading platform for people who want to invest in Bitcoin is eToro. The eToro exchange has a great reputation around the world, with more than 23 million registered users and operations in more than 100 countries. Some people like that the eToro system is regulated by a lot of top-notch organisations, like the FCA and the SEC. It is also licenced by the FSCS in the UK.
Because eToro doesn’t charge fees when you open or close a trade with Bitcoin, you don’t have to pay for it. To trade BTC, the platform instead uses a spread-based structure with a 0.75 percent spread for BTC trades. The best thing about eToro is that when you trade crypto, you will own the crypto asset itself. Furthermore, eToro doesn’t charge you to make a deposit or to keep your account. This makes trading very cheap.
2. Binance is the best place to invest in Bitcoin because it has a lot of different assets.
Another way to invest in Bitcoin is to use Binance. According to CoinMarketCap, Binance is the world’s biggest cryptocurrency exchange. In the last 24 hours, it traded more than $22.6 billion worth of coins, which is a lot of money. Binance is different from many of its competitors in the space because it has a wide range of assets. Users can trade on more than 500 crypto assets, including altcoins, ERC-20 tokens, and even crypto-crypto trading pairs, on the site.
Binance’s fees are some of the lowest in the industry, because the platform only charges a 0.1 percent fee for both making and taking money on the platform. However, if you have any BNB (Binance’s native cryptocurrency) in your trading balance, you can cut these fees by 25%. This means that each trade will only cost you 0.075 percent of your balance. Deposits are free to make if you want to fund your account with crypto or US dollars. If you want to deposit in GBP or other currencies, there will be a small fee, though.
Finally, if you want to diversify your portfolio, Bitcoin is a great choice. In an article by Suisse Gold, they found that there was a lot of inconsistency between the returns made in the crypto market and the returns made by the S&P 500.
This shows how good BTC could be for diversifying your portfolio, because when stocks fall, there’s a good chance that Bitcoin’s price movements could make up for some of these losses. Investors who want to improve the risk-return profile of their portfolio will find this ideal.
5 easy steps to invest in Bitcoin
- Join a Bitcoin Exchange
- Get a Bitcoin Wallet
- Connect Your Wallet to a Bank Account
- Place Your Bitcoin Order
- Manage Your Bitcoin Investments
Types of hot wallets
- Electrum: Software that enables you to store your coins on your computer
- Mycelium: A mobile-only app for Android and iPhone users
Your cryptocurrency exchange will have everything you need to buy.
How to manage your bitcoin investments?
After you have purchased bitcoin, you can:
- Use your bitcoins for online transactions
- Hold your bitcoins for a long period in the hope that they will appreciate in value
- Perform day trading with your coins-that is, buying and selling coins with other Bitcoin owners, which can be facilitated on the cryptocurrency exchange
How much sould you invest for first time?
To begin investing in cryptocurrency, you can look around for the crypto platform that best suits your needs, with the understanding that you will not commit more than 10% of your investment portfolio to purchasing coins.
Technology News from the United States – English