Gujarat Students’ Holistic Adaptive Learning App (G-Shala) is an educational and reference app that you can use on your Android phone or tablet. Digital interactive 2D and 3D enhanced e-contents can be provided by Samagra Shiksha – MIS, and they are mapped out with textbooks for all disciplines.
This app solution is available for free download and use. Remember that you’ll need to submit your cell phone number and student ID to register here.. BYJU’S – The Learning App is a better option if you find G-Shala insufficient.
Intentional but Unsatisfactory Outcomes
To help the pupils of government and aided schools, G-Shala was formed. As a result, the Gujarat Council of School Education, Samagra Shiksha, the Education Department, and the Government of Gujarat collaborated to develop the GSEB syllabus. Learning Outcomes are used to map the content of course materials, such as lesson plans.
Additionally, as a student, you will have access to virtual labs and self-learning and self-assessment courses. The pre-classroom modules and LED movies for instructors are there for educators. This teaching and training tool has no shortage of features, but the app’s slowness is a huge deterrent to using it in the future.
It’s just unstable, and you can expect to encounter a lot of problems while using it. To start the application, may take a long time. Occasionally, it will open but then stop unexpectedly. The user interface could stand to be more user-friendly. Only after clicking on the appropriate role several times will you be able to pick it as your default.
Improvements Are Urgently Needed
Some promising features and references are available in G-Shala, which can be extremely beneficial to kids in grades 1 through 12. Expectations were high for this educational tool, which was created by several different government agencies, but they were not met. A complete rewrite of the software is required if the programmers are serious about providing Gujarati kids with easier access to education.
Std. 1 to 12 students and teachers have access to a variety of learning modules.
Education may be accessed quickly and easily.
I have to wait forever for a response.
There are periodic failures.
Unfriendly user interface
How to Login & Download G shala App for Android, PC? Using the G shala app, you can: Content for kids in grades 1-12 are included in the Gujarat Student Holistic Adaptive Learning app. Because of this, it is integrated into the LMS (LMS). Gujarat Council of Secondary Education (GCSE) and the Gujarat State Education Board (GSEB) collaborated to build this app, which uses the GSEB syllabus.
This App Has Several Useful Features
- The G-Shala app has several useful features.
- The G-Shala app is designed for children in grades 1 through 12. It’s a terrific resource for job seekers, too. Occasionally, a large number of positions become available on this website.
- G-Shala app can be downloaded for free from the app store.
- The software is free of malware and bugs.
G Shala Is an Android App, but How Do I Get It?
- Downloading the G-shala app from Google Play is easy.
- Installing the app on your device is all that’s required.
- For third-party app store downloads, you must go to Menu Settings. Once you’ve done that, go to Security and tick the box that permits you to download apps from unknown sources.
Installing an Application
- The G Shala App’s Login and Registration Process
- To sign up for the G Shala app, follow these instructions.
- Open the G Shala app when you have downloaded it.
- You will be redirected to the login page when you open the app. To get started, you’ll need to click on the sign-up option provided.
- You must now enter your information and choose between the two tabs provided above, one for teachers and the other for students. Declare in the app whether
- or not you’re an academic.
- The 10 numbers that make up your student ID should be entered into the student information field. The student portal makes it simple to receive the ID.
- Get details is a blue-coloured tab that will fill in all of your ID’s information for you.
- In the following stage, enter your father’s phone number, select a password of your design, and then repeat the password.
- Signing up is now a simple process. Use the image verification to confirm that you are not a robot.
- Once you’ve completed these steps, your registration is complete and you’re ready to sign in to your new account.
The Login Process
- Logging in differs slightly between students and teachers.
- In the case of college students
- You can use your user ID or the mobile number you provided to log in every time.
- Once you’ve entered the password, press the “Login” button.
- Log in with your unique teacher’s ID.
- Your registration password must be entered here.
How Do I Download and Install G Shala on a Computer?
You can use any of the available Android emulators to install G Shala on your laptop or desktop computer. Once you’ve downloaded the emulator, you’ll need to enter its virtual world. After that, head over to Google Play. Put it on your laptop or PC.
Does the App Work Online?
The G Shala internet browser link is provided for your convenience. This browser can be used online for your needs.
G-Shala is a platform-agnostic and device-independent app that provides digital interactive 2D/3D augmented e-Content matched with textbooks for all the courses,
including Science and General streams in Std.11-12. Learning Outcomes are linked to each topic in the G-Shala App, as well as virtual laboratory experiments and pre-classroom training modules for teachers. The app also includes self-learning and assessment modules for students.
At this time, the structure of online tutoring is on the upswing. For the time being, electronic learning refers to methods used to teach and learn about Earth Network-related information and correspondence advances. Because of the rapid development and use of ICT.