Everything We Know So Far About the Netflix Original Film “Good Grief” by Dan Levy.
In accordance with the terms of Dan Levy’s agreement with the streaming service, Netflix has disclosed both the title and the principal cast of his first original production for the platform.
As part of the agreement that Levy signed with Netflix in September 2021, it was said that he would be responsible for the production of scripted content as well as other projects for Netflix’s film and television libraries.
Good Grief will be written by Dan Levy, who will also produce and direct the film. The rights to Schitt’s Creek were purchased by Netflix, which led to the show’s subsequent success and led to the actor’s rise to fame. Regrettably, the series is no longer available on Netflix in the United States; however, it will continue to be available on Netflix in all other countries for the foreseeable future.
Who Will Be in Netflix’s Good Grief?
- Dan Levy will also play a role in the new Netflix movie.
- Ruth Negga has appeared in Loving, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and Passing on Netflix.
- Luke Evans (Dracula Untold, Fast & Furious 6, and High-Rise)
- CAA, United Agents, and Anonymous Content all represent Luke Evans.
- Celia Imrie (The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel and Nanny McPhee)
- Buchwald, Magnolia Entertainment, United Agents in the UK, and Personal PR all represent Celia Imrie.
- Arnaud Valois (BPM, Spring Blossom, My Best Part)
- David Bradley (Harry Potter, Netflix’s “Afterlife,” “Hot Fuzz”)
- Himesh Patel (Yesterday, Tenet, Don’t Look Up on Netflix)
- Jamael Westman (Identicals, The Essex Serpent)
Levy is also working on the comedy series Exit Strategy, which will run for 30 minutes on HBO Max. Additionally, the Disney film Haunted Mansion will star Levy in the year 2023. You may have heard that Levy will play Thomas Molloy in the upcoming fourth season of Sex Education. This is the last but not the least piece of news.
Do you plan to watch the show Good Grief once it is available on Netflix? Tell us about it in the comments section down below.