Kishu Inu coin, sometimes known as KISHU, is a cryptocurrency that was launched in 2014. A dog breed, the Shiba Inu, is used as a mascot for Dogecoin, which is another meme-based money that is thought to have influenced the creation of the currency.
According to the Kishu Inu coin’s whitepaper, the coin aspires to be a futuristic digital money in the near future. Other comparable currencies, according to the inventors, do not possess future-proof characteristics.
In the meanwhile, what is the projected trajectory of the Kishu Inu coin price in the future months? Here’s a comprehensive guide to all you need to know about the Kishu Unu coin.
What Is Kishu Coin?
Token holders will be introduced to futuristic ideas such as decentralized exchanges, non-fungible coins, and frictionless yield through the use of Kishu Inu, a cryptocurrency launched in 2014. Kishu created history when its market capitalization topped $2 billion and it attracted 100,000 investors.
The following are examples of Kishu Inu products:
- $Kishu Token: The Kishu token has a 2% redistribution fee for holders. Every time there is a transaction, the people who hold Kishu currency earn more tokens automatically.
- Kishu Swap: Holders can trade their tokens for other tokens.
- Kishu Crate: It is the non-fungible token marketplace where holders can earn NFTs by staking Kishu. The platform features artists from a number of community contests.
These items distinguish Kishu coins from many other comparable coins, which are frequently based on hype and the “fear of missing out” mentality. Meanwhile, the creators of Kishu Inu hope that the game will continue to be important in the future.
What Is the Kishu Inu Coin Price?
The Kishu Inu coin price is $0.000000001356, as of March 11, 2022, a 1.37% decrease from its last price. The coin has a $1,545,845 24-hour trading volume and a total supply of 100,000,000,000,000,000, or 100 quadrillion.
The currency’s all-time high price in May 2021 was around $0.000000017547. Meanwhile, its all-time low was around seven months ago in April 2021, at $0.000000000069.
Is Kishu Inu a Good Investment?
Many cryptocurrency fans were sceptical when Kishu Inu advertised the cryptocurrency coin in April 2021 as the “big brother” of the widely successful Dogecoin. They doubted if the cryptocurrency coin would be as popular as the Elon Musk-backed coin. Will it be the next big cryptocurrency to hit the market? Kishu Inu drew more than 100,000 investors in its first month of being available for purchase.
Investors, on the other hand, have already witnessed the ups and downs of Dogecoin’s value in the cryptocurrency market. Consequently, the topic of whether or not to invest in Kinsu Inu is frequently asked. It appears to be the case. The currency, for starters, is making an effort to distinguish itself from other meme currencies by including qualities that are relevant in the real world. The Kishu Crate and the Kishu Swap are two examples of such items. Holders of the Kishu cryptocurrency may also benefit from passive profits by collecting a 2 percent redistribution fee on each transaction.
Second, Kishu is one of the few meme currencies that has a supply that is restricted. The Kishu supply is restricted due to the fact that there are 100 quadrillion tokens in circulation. Experts believe that a set supply will operate as a buffer against inflation.
The Kishu Inu coin price is predicted to be $0.0000000167 in January 2025, according to Digital Coin Price’s forecast. It is crucial to remember, however, that because Kishu Inu is a meme cryptocurrency, its value is prone to unpredictable fluctuations. As a result, you should use caution while making an investment in it.
Kishu is one of the many meme coin yet a special one. Kishu Inu ($KISHU) is a community-focused, decentralized cryptocurrency with instant rewards for holders.
Let’s talk about if its a good investment.
- On today’s date (13th May,2021) its less than a month old and still got 80K plus holders and 30K plus telegram members, much faster than other meme coins like Doge, Shiba or Akita. SHIB took 8 months to see a 10000x gains.
- The community is super energetic.
- Within short span it’s getting listed in exchanges(or talks are in progress).
- 3000% up in less than a month.
- Instant Rewards, for every transaction in KISHU’s network (buy or sell), 2% of the transaction is distributed to existing holders. That means you earn $KISHU just by holding it in your wallet.
- Probably first crypto to put billboards on Times Square NYC.
- As a target Kishu team have put 4 phase, 3 already completed.
How Risky is Kishu Inu?
All cryptocurrencies have a high level of risk.
Pricing is highly volatile, and you run the risk of losing all of your money.
Because individual coins are not regulated, you are not covered if something goes wrong or if you are a victim of a fraud.
It is also possible that newer currencies such as Kishu Inu will be more dangerous because they do not have a long track record, making it more difficult to evaluate their worth and performance.
In comparison to regulated assets, it is more difficult and might take longer to move your money out of the market, especially if you are dealing with a smaller exchange.
Many coins may appear to be popular, but they might really be part of a pyramid scam.
For example, some cryptocurrency companies employ marketing methods that encourage and reward followers who advocate or ‘pump’ the cryptocurrency on social media, resulting in more people purchasing the cryptocurrency and the value increasing.
How to Get $KISHU
- Make an account on a major Fiat-to-Crypto Exchange exchange, such as Coinbase.
- After you have registered and completed the steps for identification, deposit money into your account.
- Use your fiat currency (dollars, euros, etc.) to buy Ethereum.
- Make an account on an Altcoin exchange since Kishu is an altcoin. Some good examples are BitForex and OKEx.
- Transfer your ETH to the account.
- Then, trade ETH for Kishu. Search for Kishu in the search bar of the altcoin exchange and you will see the KISHU/ETH pair.
- Select the pair and trade to your preference.