ARK 2: Everything You Need to Know About the Upcoming Survival Game
The famous survival game ARK: Survival Evolved came out in 2017, and ARK 2 is the follow-up to it. The game takes place in a prehistoric world with dinosaurs, aliens, and people. To live, players must craft, build, fight, and tame animals. With better graphics, gameplay, and story, ARK 2 claims to be a more immersive, realistic, and action-packed game than its predecessor. Here are some things we know about ARK 2 so far.
When Will It Release?
At The Game Awards in 2020, ARK 2 was first shown in a video with Vin Diesel as the main character, Santiago. In the trailer, Santiago and his tribe fought a rival group of people and a T-Rex, and then a spaceship came and attacked them. The game was supposed to come out in 2022, but its release date has been pushed back twice since then. Studio Wildcard, which is making ARK 2, has said that the game will come out at the end of 2021. The reason for the delay is that the game is being made with Unreal Engine 5, which is a new and powerful technology that takes more time and money to master.
Which Platforms Will It Be Available On?
At launch, ARK 2 will be playable on Xbox Series X/S as well as on personal computers. It is a console launch exclusive for Xbox Series X/S, which implies that it will not be released on PlayStation 5 or any other platforms for a specific amount of time. This is because the game is being developed specifically for those consoles. On the other hand, it is quite possible that ARK 2 will ultimately arrive to PS5 and other platforms after the exclusivity window has expired. This is due to the fact that ARK: Survival Evolved was also published on various platforms after its initial launch. ARK 2 will also be available to users of the Xbox Game Pass program from the beginning of the game’s release, which means that customers won’t have to pay any additional fees to play the game.
What Are the Latest Updates?
Since ARK 2 was announced, the creator hasn’t said much about how the game is coming along. Studio Wildcard has, however, talked about or hinted at some of ARK 2’s features and parts. Here are a few recent news items:
- ARK 2 will be more serious and grown up than ARK: Survival Evolved, with a focus on story and character growth. The game will follow Santiago’s journey as he tries to keep his daughter Meeka safe from dangers from the past and the future. Auli’i Cravalho, who played Moana in the Disney movie of the same name, will be the voice of Meeka.
- ARK 2 will have a new way to fight that is based on games like Dark Souls and Bloodborne which are like Souls. Combat will be more skill-based and dynamic, with things like locking on to a target, blocking, dodging, combos, staggers, and special moves. There will also be tools that can only be used by primitive people, like spears, axes, bows, and knives.
- In ARK 2, there will be a new crafting system that lets players mix and match different parts to make their own weapons and tools. The modules will change how things look, how they work, how long they last, and how much they weigh. The things that can be used to make things will also be different based on where in the world they are found.
- ARK 2 will have a new world that is bigger and more interesting than the one in ARK: Survival Evolved. The world will have different types of ecosystems, like jungles, deserts, mountains, and seas. There will also be things that happen in the world that have nothing to do with the player. Depending on the choices the person makes, these things can help or hurt them.
- In ARK 2, there will be a new enemy group called the Aratai. The Aratai are mean people who ride their own controlled animals. As they try to get humans out of their world, the Aratai will hunt and fight the player and their allies. The Aratai will have their own traditions, language, and ways of doing things.
What Are the Requirements for This Game?
Studio Wildcard has not yet said what the official system specs are for ARK 2. But ARK 2 will likely need a powerful PC to run easily, based on what we know about the requirements for ARK: Survival Ascended, an updated version of ARK: Survival Evolved that will come out in August 2023. Here are some of the things that ARK 2 might need:
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7600K /AMD Ryzen 5 1600 or better
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 /AMD Radeon R9 270 or better
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 60 GB available space
These needs are just estimates, and they may change as the game is made. Once Studio Wildcard tells us what the official requirements are, we’ll change this page.
ARK 2 is a bold and exciting project that aims to create a next-generation survival game with stunning graphics, immersive gameplay, and an interesting story. The game is scheduled to come out at the end of 2024 for PC and Xbox Series X/S. It might come out on other systems later. In the game, Vin Diesel will play the main character, Santiago. In a prehistoric world, Santiago will face a lot of obstacles and enemies. ARK 2 will also have new features and improvements over ARK: Survival Evolved, like a new combat system, a new crafting system, a new world, and a new enemy group. Fans of survival games and dinosaurs will definitely want to play ARK 2.
Save Invest Records to Your Bookmarks to Read More News Like This.